Sunday, April 17, 2011

Season 1 - Episode 3

This probably brings me to 4th grade. A year of many many changes. In that ONE year...
-moved twice
-I went to a new school I hated
-was bullied by a few girls who called themselves the "Pink Ladies"
-was legal adopted by my step dad, so I had a new last name
-it was the Principal's first year at that school
-my teacher was pregnant, and died halfway through that year
-my sister was born
-I was hit in the head with a rock and had lots of stitches
-my best friend's dad was hit by a car and broke both of his legs
-one of my classmates was hit by a car (twice I think, but he's OK!)
-I ate Spaghetti-O's just about every single day (oh, how just the smell nauseates me now!)
-I saw MTV for the very first time (Mickey by Toni Basil was the first video I ever saw!)

Yes..this was one year....I was nine.

drink up,
Ms. Fine


    

No comments:

Post a Comment