Saturday, April 16, 2011

Season 1 - Pilot

Eeek, my first ever blog...I have a million things running around in my head, so if I try to get it all out now it will come out all mumble jumbled. I have, though, been keeping a journal/diary/devotional since I have been a teenager. Sometimes I'm real dedicated, other times years go by. But no matter when I write or not, the stuff still goes on in my life and in my head.

It is 2:55 am right now. I just got finished watching every single stinking episode of Living with Fran. Oh, believe me, this show will have a ton to do with my blogging..but I will get into that in other blogs.

There is so much I desire to throw out there, but I'll let you sip on this for now. I'm out. Hopefully I will get used to this and improve as time goes by....like Fine Wine!!!

drink up,
Ms. Fine

No comments:

Post a Comment